- Austrade helps Australian businesses of all sizes, across all sectors, to succeed in international trade and investment.
- Expatriate Connect is an export mentoring program, designed to accelerate Australian export outcomes.
- Business Angels provide matching service for businesses, helping them to find investors, mentors, networks, markets and more.
- GrantsLINK is a directory that has information about federal, state and local government funding programs for individuals, businesses and communities.
- Australian Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research facilitates the sustainable growth of Australian industries by developing a national innovation system.
- AusIndustry is the Australian Government's principal business program delivery division in the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research.
- Australia Technology Showcase is the Program, supported by the NSW and QLD Governments, which identifies innovative, market ready Australian technologies, and provides support to expand them to local and international markets.
- Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA) brings together specialist knowledge, networks and services to work with significant businesses and industry sectors.
- NSW Department of State and Regional Development is a division of the NSW Department of Industry & Investment. The division assists in building a diversified NSW State economy that creates jobs.
- Queensland Wide Innovation Network (QWIN) provides Queensland Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with the opportunity to connect with other like-minded businesses and with Government and Private Sector support providers to assist with their business growth.
- SA Department of Trade and Economic Development is the South Australian Government's key economic development agency.
- TAS Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Arts has a range of diverse portfolios, with broader purpose to work together to make Tasmania a prosperous, vibrant and healthy community.
- VIC Department of Business and Innovation is the Victorian Government's lead agency for economic and regional development, and is instrumental in building an innovative state.
- WA Department of Commerce works with the community to ensure high standards of safety and protection for workers and consumers, and promotes and fosters innovative industries, science and enterprise.
- Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Ltd works to ensure a favourable environment for growth in sustainable equity investment and entrepreneurship. It also provides research and facilitates networking throughout Australia.
- Australian Inventions is a guide, provided by White Hat Service to learn about Australian innovations, inventions and discoveries.
- Dynamic Horizons is a company, which specialises in innovation and helps medium and large organisations in the Asia-Pacific region develop innovation capability.
- CORDIS is a Community Research and Development Information Service (CORDIS), which provides information on all EU-supported R&D activities, including various programs, project and funding opportunities.
- Europe INNOVA is a European Initiative with the aim to become a laboratory to develop and promote new tools and instruments with the view to help innovative enterprises innovate faster and better.
- Innovation America is a global innovation intermediary focused on accelerating the growth of the entrepreneurial innovation economy Internationally and in America.
- Innovation Systems Research Network is a network of researchers examining innovation in various cities and regions across Canada.
- Matrix Thinking - Innovation Training simple thinking methodology that underpins successful business building. It is used to facilitate creativity, innovation and finding of business opportunities.
- NESTA is the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts – a UK-based independent body which invests in early-stage companies, informs policy, and deliver practical programs to facilitate business development.
- White Hat is the website that provides comprehensive information about Melbourne and Australia. It also provides tourist services, training and classes.
- ATP Innovations Pty Ltd Owned by four of Australia's top universities, is a commercialisation hub that supports emerging businesses in the life sciences, Internet, ICT & electronics sectors.
- IP Australia is an organisation, which administers Australia's IP rights system, specifically patents, trademarks, designs and plant breeder's rights.
- LESANZ is an Australian and New Zealand chapter of Licensing Executive Society, an international community of innovation and commercialisation professionals.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office is the Federal agency for granting U.S. patents and registering trademarks.
- Institute of Knowledge Transfer (IKT) is UK-based body devoted to supporting and promoting greater understanding of knowledge transfer and managing the process of turning technology and know-how, expertise and skills into commercial products and services.
- Vision Era Net was a project launched in Europe to build a network linking leading national innovation policy agencies. Its aim was to improve the quality and efficiency of innovation policy planning, while enhancing collaboration between the participating countries.
- Australian Anthill is Australia's first magazine specifically dedicated to innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Australian Domain Name Administrator is the policy authority and industry self-regulatory body for the .au domain space.
- Business Entry Point offers convenient access to all the government information, transactions and services needed to plan, start and run a business.
- Enterprise Connect is a government organisation, which connects business to the knowledge, tools and expertise necessary to improve productivity, increase competitiveness and fully capitalise on the growth potential of a business.
- Fast Thinking is a quarterly magazine devoted to Innovation across all areas of life, with both strong business and consumer/lifestyle orientations.
- Start Up Smart is a free news and information website for Australian start-ups and people thinking of starting their own business.
- The Funded is an online community of over 14,500 CEOs, Founders and entrepreneurs to discuss fundraising, rate and review investors, and discuss strategies to grow a start-up business.
- National Technology Transfer Center is a USA organisation that focuses on providing nationwide services for the commercialisation of technologies developed by federal agencies and other clients.
- Advanced Manufacturing CRC (AMCRC) has been set up to develop next generation technology platforms and enhance the innovation capabilities in the manufacturing sector.